The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
James Dean Alexander and Betty Lynn Kent
Jarrod Wesley Kane and Taylor Kateland DeLoach
Phillip Shane Barrett and Hallie Elizabeth Massey
Raymon Lashaun McGlothin and Jennifer Leann McGlothin
Leslie Lamar Carr and Brandy Diane Parker
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Natalie Barham and James Bruce Barham
Amanda Gough Frazier and Larry Brock Frazier
- Local News
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- Candidates running for federal, judicial elections
- Meridian Symphony Orchestra presents Beethoven and Mendelssohn
- City honors hero cop
- More Local News Headlines