The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Patrick Lavon Dove I and Lateshia Deshay Chambers
Ira James Chambliss II and Katherine Renee Love
Reauze Sanchez Cole and Lacy Joy Knox
David Ray Jackson and Jennifer April Menard
William Maxwell Woods and Paula Eugenia Watson
Demetric Roshun Green and Lavashia Shemeria Bryant
Andrew Edgar Partridge Jr. and Mildred Inez Robinson
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Leslie Daniels Roberts and Jafron Roberts
Star Lashawn Wilson and Curtis Jimmie Wilson Jr.
Steven Sollie and Samantha Cooley Sollie
Eddie James Logan and Keoshya Walker Logan
Jeremy D. Oliver and Ashlee Williams Oliver
- Local News
- MPD asks for help finding teen
- HAVE IT YOUR WAY WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS
- Bethlehem revisited
- Meridian High Carolers sing at City Hall
- MCC to hold two graduation ceremonies Friday
- Meridian federal courthouse targeted for closure
- MSU GRADUATION FRIDAY AT RILEY CENTER
- CertainTeed reopening on track
- Winging set for Friday at NAS Meridian
- Dear Santa...
- More Local News Headlines