Located on Pine Lake Road, Pine Lake Fellowship Camp has attracted campers from all over the Gulf Coast states (and others) since the summer of 1966. Its purpose is to provide a Christian camping program for youth ages 7-17 with the following objectives:
• To bring campers into a personal living relationship with Christ, and to foster growth in the Christian life.
• To provide an experience in inter-personal relationships based on the Biblical teaching of love, peace, forgiveness, and community.
• To provide an experience in outdoor living so that campers may discover God’s revelation of Himself in the laws and beauty of nature, and be challenged to be faithful stewards of God’s creation.
• To encourage campers to be open to God’s call to develop their gifts for Christian leadership and service.
Campers are housed in a cabin of up to 8-10 campers, including staff. Activities include group games, archery, crafts, nature hikes, disc golf, ropes (challenge) course, zip line, ropes swing, swimming, basketball, singing, campfires, cookouts and more.
Weekly sessions are scheduled from May 30 to June 24. Each week is designated by age group:
• May 30-June 1, Discoverers, ages 7-9. Cost: $80, before May 15; $105 after May 15
• May 30-June 1, Wilderness Trekkers, ages 12-14. Cost: $110, before May 15; $135 after May 15
• June 3-8, Trailblazers, ages 15-17. Cost: $140, before May 15; $165 after May 15
• June 10-15, Seekers, ages 8-10. Cost: $140, before May 15; $165 after May 15
• June 17-22, Explorers, ages 10-12. Cost: $140, before May 15; $165 after May 15
• June 24-29, Adventurers, ages 12-14. Cost: $140, before May 15; $165 after May 15 Arrival and departure times are: Discoverers only (ages 7-9) – arrival from 10 a.m.-11 a.m.; departure, 4 p.m.; Wilderness-Trekkers only – arrival, 11 a.m., departure, 3 p.m.; all other weeks – arrival, from 3 p.m.-4 p.m., departure, Saturday at 11 a.m.
A $40 non-refundable deposit is required. Scholarships are available for children in financial need to attend summer camp.
For more information about Pine Lake Fellowship Camp, contact Matt Graybill at (601) 483-2267 or email@example.com