The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Jeffrey Andrew Ward and Evelyn Kasale Cole
Timothy Lee Jacobs and Stephanie Lynn McBride
Keith Byron Craig and Roikensha Lagenee' Hinton
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded no divorces last week.
- Local News
- Dear Santa...
- Police officers' termination hearings delayed
- Effort afoot to provide public transportation
- Combs-Dulaney to give address at MSU-Meridian
- All smiles for EMCC
- Meridian native promoted in Air Force
- Court clerks anxious to get e-filing in Lauderdale County next year
- Police searching for suspect in shooting
- State corrections, sentencing report due next week
One day before suiting up for the biggest games of their football careers, members of the East Mississippi Community College football team took time to give back to those less fortunate Saturday.
- More Local News Headlines