MERIDIAN — The bunny hop races were a favorite with children at The Meridian Star's Easter Fun Day at Crestwood Baseball Field on Saturday. Tempest Young, 14, and Zaeda McGill, 2, wait their turn at the face painting booth Saturday during festivities at Crestwood Baseball Field. The rush was on during the Easter egg hunt Saturday at The Meridian Star's Fun Day.
- Local News
- The city of Meridian is draining Long Creek Reservoir
- INTERSTATE ACCIDENT LEAVES 1 INJURED
- Lumber company announces Philadelphia expansion
- Man shot in leg
- NLWA issues boil water notice
- State senator receives leadership award
- Philadelphia police investigate fatal stabbing
Congregation commits to ‘Love Out Loud’
The Northcrest Baptist Church congregation is once again pledging to 'Love Out Loud,' a hometown mission program entering into its second year.
Lt. Governor on a mission to cut costs
With three legislative sessions behind him, Mississippi's Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves is talking about the record of success the state is having both in saving money and in reallocating some of those savings into education and public safety.
Early childhood program helps parents put kids on right path
As it enters its third year, a program designed to help parents prepare their children for school is making strides as it reaches into the Meridian community.
- More Local News Headlines