The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Rodney Maurice Noble and Margaret Ann Overstreet
Roosevelt Cole Jr. and Hattie Lee Grimes
John Henry Stanley Jr. and Cassandra Gail Brown
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Bertha M. Ramsey and Johnny E. Ramsey
James Robert Seward and Kirsten Elana Beasley
Conchetta McCoy Mosley and Stevy Delaine McCoy
- Local News
- Mayor's Youth Leadership Council inducts new members
- Man wanted on murder charge turns self in
- Grants could fund more walkways
- Remembering voter registration 50 years ago
- Recent shootings concern chief
- Car swerves into local ravine
- Shooting reports in Meridian keep police busy
- MPD working robbery incidents
- Senate, house, to iron out education funding
‘Love and Peas’
Going green is not just about growing fresh vegetables, it's about getting outdoors, working the soil and learning how to eat healthier.
- More Local News Headlines