The Meridian Symphony League's biggest fundraiser takes place March 30, at The Frank Cochran Center from 6-11 p.m. Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
The event will feature "all you can eat” Louisiana crawfish, with live entertainment from Second Chance & Friends.
Mitchell Distributing is graciously donating all beer, decorations and promotional banners for the event, and The Insurance Center is donating huggies, according to a press release.
Pizza will be available from Nick & Al’s, as well as Coke products and water. The Navy and Debs are volunteering their time.
All proceeds from this go directly to The Meridian Symphony Association. The goal is to raise more money this year to help nine members of the Meridian Symphony Orchestra affected by a tornado.
Tickets are available in advance for $25 at The Symphony House, Harry Mayer, Belle G, Cater’s Market, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Event sponsors are:
• Mitchell Distributing
• Structural Steel
• The Meridian Star
• The Radio People
• John O’Neil Johnson Toyota
• Citizens National Bank
• Mississippi Power
• The Insurance Center
• Spartan Homes
• Freddie’s Fine Spirits
• Al Brown
• Pam Barnett
- Local News
- County attorney questions animal control methods
- First year teacher earns love, respect of students
- Downtown Art Crawl Tuesday
- Walking trail to highlight historic sites
- ANDERSON’S SALUTES VOLUNTEERS
- Lola Mable Daugherty Martin: 109 years young
- Yum, mudbugs!
- Annual shrimp feast next Saturday
- Quitman schools recommended for accreditation
- Second shooting in two days
- More Local News Headlines