The Meridian Symphony League's biggest fundraiser takes place March 30, at The Frank Cochran Center from 6-11 p.m. Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
The event will feature "all you can eat” Louisiana crawfish, with live entertainment from Second Chance & Friends.
Mitchell Distributing is graciously donating all beer, decorations and promotional banners for the event, and The Insurance Center is donating huggies, according to a press release.
Pizza will be available from Nick & Al’s, as well as Coke products and water. The Navy and Debs are volunteering their time.
All proceeds from this go directly to The Meridian Symphony Association. The goal is to raise more money this year to help nine members of the Meridian Symphony Orchestra affected by a tornado.
Tickets are available in advance for $25 at The Symphony House, Harry Mayer, Belle G, Cater’s Market, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Event sponsors are:
• Mitchell Distributing
• Structural Steel
• The Meridian Star
• The Radio People
• John O’Neil Johnson Toyota
• Citizens National Bank
• Mississippi Power
• The Insurance Center
• Spartan Homes
• Freddie’s Fine Spirits
• Al Brown
• Pam Barnett
- Local News
Meridian leading state search and rescue training
Meridian has become ground zero for training instructors in the important art of search and rescue.
- Authorities searching for Alabama suspect
Harper guilty on misdemeanor charge
Former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper was handed a guilty verdict late Thursday for impersonating an employee of the MPD.
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- More Local News Headlines
- Meridian leading state search and rescue training