The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Marquis Devon Golly and Ashley Simone Rice
John Duane Massey and Karen Fleeta Gressett
Charles Ray Smith and Cynthia Denise Gibbs
Marvin Anthony Billings and Messilina Lee
Fredrick Lewis Scott and Twannie Sherelle Pratt
Milton Lavell Woodall Jr. and Stephanie Georgette Inshetski
Jason Scott Dunnahoe and Samantha Brooke Lafferty
Michael Duane Adcock and Dana Catherine Gardiner
Don Brian Lee and Tonia Dee Volking
Korey William Harris and April Michelle Reimer
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Richard Cooper and Brenda Bogue Cooper
Robert Lawrence Valdez Jr. and Elizabeth Rushing Valdez
Denise Allen McMullen and Maurice Thornhill McMullen
Tyrone Naylor and Tolola Nelson Naylor
Lori Elmore Joiner and Joseph Lee Joiner
Virginia Sparrow Hall and Joseph D. Hall
- Local News
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- Candidates running for federal, judicial elections
- Meridian Symphony Orchestra presents Beethoven and Mendelssohn
- City honors hero cop
- More Local News Headlines