The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Leslie Levelle Rickles and Debra May Watson
Richard Eric Neel and Lindsey Lee Farmer
Joseph Edward Tanner III and Kassidy Lei Young
Frankie Miguel Bishop and Miranda Denise Latham
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Paul Corey Chatham and Eva Rutherford Chatham
Christina Follis Minnick and Nicholas Daniel Minnick
Quinta Sudberry Thomas and Kevin Jerome Thomas
Chandra Clark Edwards and Ronnie Lynn and Edwards
- Local News
Meridian leading state search and rescue training
Meridian has become ground zero for training instructors in the important art of search and rescue.
- Authorities searching for Alabama suspect
Harper guilty on misdemeanor charge
Former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper was handed a guilty verdict late Thursday for impersonating an employee of the MPD.
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- More Local News Headlines
- Meridian leading state search and rescue training