The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Leslie Levelle Rickles and Debra May Watson
Richard Eric Neel and Lindsey Lee Farmer
Joseph Edward Tanner III and Kassidy Lei Young
Frankie Miguel Bishop and Miranda Denise Latham
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Paul Corey Chatham and Eva Rutherford Chatham
Christina Follis Minnick and Nicholas Daniel Minnick
Quinta Sudberry Thomas and Kevin Jerome Thomas
Chandra Clark Edwards and Ronnie Lynn and Edwards
- Local News
- Mayor Bland lights Meridian Christmas Tree
- $1.25M donation funds new MSU-Meridian library
- Officials talk issues in advance of lawmakers' session
- City council confirms two department head posts
- Two face felony charges
- Lauderdale County takes up 'Purple Heart' mantle
- Forum to address public transit needs
- All in the family
- Ghost chasers going back to old jail
- Preservationists hope city will keep former MPD building
- More Local News Headlines