The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Leslie Levelle Rickles and Debra May Watson
Richard Eric Neel and Lindsey Lee Farmer
Joseph Edward Tanner III and Kassidy Lei Young
Frankie Miguel Bishop and Miranda Denise Latham
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Paul Corey Chatham and Eva Rutherford Chatham
Christina Follis Minnick and Nicholas Daniel Minnick
Quinta Sudberry Thomas and Kevin Jerome Thomas
Chandra Clark Edwards and Ronnie Lynn and Edwards
- Local News
- New Kinesiology degree program at MSU
- Mayor's Youth Leadership Council inducts new members
- Man wanted on murder charge turns self in
- Grants could fund more walkways
- Remembering voter registration 50 years ago
- Recent shootings concern chief
- Car swerves into local ravine
- Shooting reports in Meridian keep police busy
- MPD working robbery incidents
- Senate, house, to iron out education funding
- More Local News Headlines