A workshop for businesses tax seminar is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 24, to be held on the second floor of Union Station, 1901 Front St.
Tax responsibilities for small businesses will be covered in the workshop scheduled for 6-8 p.m.
Scheduled presenters for the workshop are Jonda Henry, CPA, Culpepper & Culpepper Accounting, Neil Henry, vice president, Citizens National Bank and representatives of government taxing authorities.
The workshop is free. To register and reserve a seat call (601) 693-1306.
- Local News
- County attorney questions animal control methods
- First year teacher earns love, respect of students
- Downtown Art Crawl Tuesday
- Walking trail to highlight historic sites
- ANDERSON’S SALUTES VOLUNTEERS
- Lola Mable Daugherty Martin: 109 years young
- Yum, mudbugs!
- Annual shrimp feast next Saturday
- Quitman schools recommended for accreditation
- Second shooting in two days
- More Local News Headlines