A workshop for businesses tax seminar is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 24, to be held on the second floor of Union Station, 1901 Front St.
Tax responsibilities for small businesses will be covered in the workshop scheduled for 6-8 p.m.
Scheduled presenters for the workshop are Jonda Henry, CPA, Culpepper & Culpepper Accounting, Neil Henry, vice president, Citizens National Bank and representatives of government taxing authorities.
The workshop is free. To register and reserve a seat call (601) 693-1306.
- Local News
- County official offers to help city save lake
- DYW serve others at Love's Kitchen
- Bonita Lakes boat ramp closed Saturday
- 11 Miss. Army National Guard soldiers indicted
- Airport lands American Eagle
- Donations needed today for Stuff the Bus
- Drive the limit - avoid a ticket
- Down the Drain
- Costume tour plans announced
- Organizers say 2014 State Games of Mississippi a success
- More Local News Headlines