A workshop for businesses tax seminar is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 24, to be held on the second floor of Union Station, 1901 Front St.
Tax responsibilities for small businesses will be covered in the workshop scheduled for 6-8 p.m.
Scheduled presenters for the workshop are Jonda Henry, CPA, Culpepper & Culpepper Accounting, Neil Henry, vice president, Citizens National Bank and representatives of government taxing authorities.
The workshop is free. To register and reserve a seat call (601) 693-1306.
- Local News
Meridian leading state search and rescue training
Meridian has become ground zero for training instructors in the important art of search and rescue.
- Authorities searching for Alabama suspect
Harper guilty on misdemeanor charge
Former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper was handed a guilty verdict late Thursday for impersonating an employee of the MPD.
- IS SPRING ON THE WAY?
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- More Local News Headlines
- Meridian leading state search and rescue training