The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Vance Harmon Graham and Marjorie Lee Wooley
Tommy James Hooper Jr. and Laura Yvonne Bodley
Taboris Dewayne Thames and Shenithea Sharda Johnson
Antonio Devon Griggs and Kimberly Shonta Forbes
Daniel Kenneth Moody and Amy Elizabeth Moody
Joseph Oscar Salley and Linda Lanette Leech
Anthony Dale Vargas and Bailee Alexis Poisso
Ricky Anthony Moss and Jovan Lanier
Tevin James Cole and Laporche Theaurver Jones
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
John Howard Gallemore and Rachel Lenese Owens
Anne Leininger and Robert A. Leininger
Melinda Smith Leager and Charles Byron Leager
Timothy Richardson and Christy Laine Richardson
Jennifer Lynn Webb and Glen Webb Jr.
Catherine Clark Brookshire and Donald Yondagos Brookshire
Charles Henry Butler and Stephanie Jane Butler
Theresa Abigail Clark and Bruce Everette Clark
- Local News
- Developer buys Value Fair Mall
- Christmas plays to benefit fire departments
- MPD asks for help finding teen
- HAVE IT YOUR WAY WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS
- Bethlehem revisited
- Meridian High Carolers sing at City Hall
- MCC to hold two graduation ceremonies Friday
- Meridian federal courthouse targeted for closure
- MSU GRADUATION FRIDAY AT RILEY CENTER
- CertainTeed reopening on track
- More Local News Headlines