The Lauderdale County Circuit Court Clerk's Office issued the following marriage licenses last week.
Tullus Lee Johnson III and Melissa Ann Cutts
Michael Henry Barlow and Kerie Rena Guice
Marriage applications may be picked up by anyone, faxed or e-mailed and returned to the circuit clerks office in advance. Both parties will need to be present to sign all final paperwork with the proper identification before the marriage license can be issued. Parental consent is needed if under the age of 21. Licenses issued in Mississippi can only be used in Mississippi. If you have any questions, call the circuit clerks office at 601-482-9731.
The Lauderdale County Chancery Court Clerk's Office recorded the following divorces last week.
Frank Allen Briggs and Dominique Rochelle Briggs
Tanya Anola Street and Michael Thomas Street
Abbie Espey Cummings and Robert Paul Cummings III
John Benton Thompson and Mary Ann Thompson
Leo Winford Sr. and Ella Alford Winford
Timothy Godwin and Sharon Price Godwin
- Local News
- Free shredding available Saturday
- Leading Edges shows drone video capture equipment to local Civitan group
- Missouth acquires old Sears building
- Peavey promotes healthy living
- Citizens plan protest at police department
- VFD gets boost with donation
- Candidates running for federal, judicial elections
- Meridian Symphony Orchestra presents Beethoven and Mendelssohn
- City honors hero cop
- City moves forward on walking trail grant
- More Local News Headlines