Meridian Star

Local News

December 13, 2013

HAVE IT YOUR WAY WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS

MERIDIAN — Firemen from the Meridian Fire Department responded Thursday at 2:45 p.m. to a report of a fire at the Burger King on North Frontage Road. Employees had evacuated the building prior to the units getting on the scene and no one was reported injured. A small fire in the kitchen area was quickly doused and the smoke was blown out of the building. It was not clear how the fire started.

1
Text Only
Local News
Facebook
Helium debate
Helium
Twitter Updates
AP Video
Netanyahu Vows to Destroy Hamas Tunnels Obama Slams Republicans Over Lawsuit House Leaders Trade Blame for Inaction Malaysian PM: Stop Fighting in Ukraine Cantor Warns of Instability, Terror in Farewell Ravens' Ray Rice: 'I Made a Huge Mistake' Florida Panther Rebound Upsets Ranchers Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot Busy Franco's Not Afraid of Overexposure Fighting Blocks Access to Ukraine Crash Site Dangerous Bacteria Kills One in Florida Workers Dig for Survivors After India Landslide Texas Scientists Study Ebola Virus Smartphone Powered Paper Plane Debuts at Airshow Southern Accent Reduction Class Cancelled in TN
Hyperlocal Search
Premier Guide
Find a business

Walking Fingers
Maps, Menus, Store hours, Coupons, and more...
Premier Guide