MERIDIAN — James A. “Jim” and Wilma Rickles will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a “Come and Go” event on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013, from 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m., at at Mt. Vernon Baptist Church, 4390 Valley Road. Jim and Wilma were married Nov. 2, 1963. They have three children – Karla Cloutier, Allen Rickles and Les Rickles – and nine grandchildren. Family and friends are invited to join the couple for refreshments in celebration of their 50 years together. No presents, just your presence is requested.
- FIVE GENERATIONS
Meridian High School theater students have promise — a sense of hope about the future
My name is Elizabeth Hines and I am a teacher.
That sounds like the opening to an AA meeting, but sometimes I feel like that’s how people look at me based on where I teach.
- Local schools announce Honor Rolls for Third Nine Weeks
Who can do tai chi?
Meridian Activity Center has always been open for people ages 21 and above. It was the sign “Senior Citizen Center” that threw everyone.
- ECCC Choir in concert April 22
- Mississippi Symphony Orchestra in concert at UWA
- Area schools release honor rolls for third nine weeks
- 'Tarzan' musical opens Thursday at MCC McCain Theater
- MLT announces cast of 'Anything Goes'
- Collinsville Community Development Club
- More Life Headlines