MERIDIAN — James A. “Jim” and Wilma Rickles will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a “Come and Go” event on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013, from 2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m., at at Mt. Vernon Baptist Church, 4390 Valley Road. Jim and Wilma were married Nov. 2, 1963. They have three children – Karla Cloutier, Allen Rickles and Les Rickles – and nine grandchildren. Family and friends are invited to join the couple for refreshments in celebration of their 50 years together. No presents, just your presence is requested.
- Elephant ears can add to garden color, texture
- Center Hill Community Development Club
- Long Creek Community Development Club
- Fall webworms are here
DYWM contestants arrive in Meridian today
Thirty-five of the state's brightest young ladies will be in Meridian this week to represent their county in the Distinguished Young Women of Mississippi 2015 Program.
MMA to host closing ceremony for current exhibits
A closing ceremony for current exhibits at Meridian Museum of Art will be held Sunday, from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Support your local businesses
- Singers, songwriters bring tour to MSU Riley Center
- center hill cdc
- ‘Little season’ opens with garden party at West Brier
- More Life Headlines