MERIDIAN — Barnie and Karole Eldridge were recently treated to a family vacation to the Blue Ridge Mountains by their children to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple were married Dec. 28, 1963, at Pattison Baptist Church, Pattison, Miss. The Eldridges have two children: Lynn Aston (Keith) of Birmingham and Tim Eldridge (Kim) of Meridian; and four grandchildren, Lindsey and Will Aston and Kinley and Natalie Eldridge. Mrs. Eldridge is the former Karole Hannis of Pattison.
- FIVE GENERATIONS
Meridian High School theater students have promise — a sense of hope about the future
My name is Elizabeth Hines and I am a teacher.
That sounds like the opening to an AA meeting, but sometimes I feel like that’s how people look at me based on where I teach.
- Local schools announce Honor Rolls for Third Nine Weeks
Who can do tai chi?
Meridian Activity Center has always been open for people ages 21 and above. It was the sign “Senior Citizen Center” that threw everyone.
- ECCC Choir in concert April 22
- Mississippi Symphony Orchestra in concert at UWA
- Area schools release honor rolls for third nine weeks
- 'Tarzan' musical opens Thursday at MCC McCain Theater
- MLT announces cast of 'Anything Goes'
- Collinsville Community Development Club
- More Life Headlines