MERIDIAN — Barnie and Karole Eldridge were recently treated to a family vacation to the Blue Ridge Mountains by their children to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. The couple were married Dec. 28, 1963, at Pattison Baptist Church, Pattison, Miss. The Eldridges have two children: Lynn Aston (Keith) of Birmingham and Tim Eldridge (Kim) of Meridian; and four grandchildren, Lindsey and Will Aston and Kinley and Natalie Eldridge. Mrs. Eldridge is the former Karole Hannis of Pattison.
- Celebrating Women in History
- ‘Dreamgirls,’ ‘Spelling Bee’ slated for MLT’s 82nd season
- Suqualena Community Development Club
Jimmie Rodgers, Meridian/Lauderdale County Hospitality winners crowned
Winners of the 2014 Jimmie Rodgers Pageant and Meridian/Lauderdale County Miss Hospitality Pageant have been announced.
Preventing summer annual weeds in your lawn
As winter begins its transition into spring, we look to the beautiful, yellow blooms of yellow bells (Forsythia sp) to remind us to apply pre-emergent weed killer to the lawn
Shamrocks are good landscape additions
With St. Patrick’s Day almost here, I’m reminded of the good old days trying to find lucky four-leaf clovers in my lawn as a kid.
- We’ve Got to Ac-cen-uate the Positive
- FIVE GENERATIONS
- Meridian Museum of Art hosts MSC/NMWA Artists' Showcase
- MCC Workforce Development Student Success Story of the Month
- More Life Headlines