The Round Table Club of Meridian, a member of the General Federated Women's Clubs and Mississippi Federated Women's Clubs, celebrated their 100th anniversary recently with a reception at Merrehope historic mansion. Round Table was founded in 1913 and federated in 1914. The group of volunteer women have worked continuously uplifting and supporting local needs – especially Merrehope and Meridian/Lauderdale County Public Library – as well as many area nonprofits. Pictured are club members and State President Darlene Adams and District President Theresa Buntyn.
- Elephant ears can add to garden color, texture
- Center Hill Community Development Club
- Long Creek Community Development Club
- Fall webworms are here
DYWM contestants arrive in Meridian today
Thirty-five of the state's brightest young ladies will be in Meridian this week to represent their county in the Distinguished Young Women of Mississippi 2015 Program.
MMA to host closing ceremony for current exhibits
A closing ceremony for current exhibits at Meridian Museum of Art will be held Sunday, from 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Support your local businesses
- Singers, songwriters bring tour to MSU Riley Center
- center hill cdc
- ‘Little season’ opens with garden party at West Brier
- More Life Headlines