Last Sunday's newspaper had 28 pages of land sales for unpaid taxes.
One page had 184 sales listed. If that was average, then almost 5,000 properties are selling for unpaid taxes.
Could it be that our supervisors and other politicians do not know that our community is in financial trouble and it it time to stop lavish spending as people are losing their homes and businesses. This is serious.
- Letters: Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Letters: Sunday, November 17, 2013
- Letters: Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Sunday, October 6, 2013
Your Views: Letters to the Editor September 29, 2013
Your Views: Letters to the Editor
- Sunday, September 22, 2013
- Getting a handle on things!
- Sunday, September 1, 2013
- More Letters Headlines