Lauderdale County is very blessed to have a wonderful and caring Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, and Director of Special Programs. Our question is are our children with disabilities receiving the treatment they should be receiving in our schools? Sometiimes they create problems by making wrong choices, which they have to receive punishment, but should they be intimidated and be put in situations where they are pushed to make more bad choices? We are wondering if there are other parents/grandparents and guardians who might be asking these same questions?
Kenneth and Chestene Gressett
- Letters: Sunday, December 8, 2013
- Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Letters: Sunday, November 17, 2013
- Letters: Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Sunday, October 13, 2013
- Sunday, October 6, 2013
Your Views: Letters to the Editor September 29, 2013
Your Views: Letters to the Editor
- Sunday, September 22, 2013
- Getting a handle on things!
- Sunday, September 1, 2013
- More Letters Headlines