The Meridian Star
Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Matthew Buie, 26, 8894 Lizelia Road, Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Llane Maritza Edwards, 26, 3005 Seventh St., Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Donald Scott Meredith, 44, 20050 Eagle Lane, Robertsdale, Ala. Meredith is also charged with public drunkenness.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Wednesday:
• 4600 block of Poplar Springs Drive., daytime
• 1600 block of 31st Street, daytime
• 3500 block of 49th Court, daytime
• 4500 block of 39 North, nighttime
• Western Gardens, nighttime
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense — Urias Alex Hernandez, 20, 607 N. Belmont St./POB 1141, Presidio, Texas.
• Sale of cocaine – Tommy Alando Lewis, 37, 1213 13th Ave., Meridian. Lewis is also charged with possession of cocaine and contempt of court.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Fisher Road, Meridian
• 4300 block of Kel Mason Way, Meridian
• 8700 block of A Skipper Road, Meridian
• 7800 block of Ridgewood Lane, Meridian
• 3900 block of KOA Campground Road, Meridian
• Highway 39, Meridian
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs on Wednesday:
• False alarm – North Frontage Road
• Arcing – 28th Street
• Fire, 21st Street
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire departments reported the following emergency runs on Tuesday:
• EMS Pine Springs Road (Bailey)
• EMS Mini Farm Road (Long Creek)
• Assist Officers Lake Road (South)
• Vehicle fire Russell-Mt. Gilead Road (Russell/Toomsuba)
• Vehicle fire Highway 19 at Allen Swamp (Suqualena)
• Assist Meehan Savoy Road (Meehan)
• Vehicle fire North Highway 19 (Collinsville)
• Assist Russell-Mt. Gilead Road (Russell)
Metro Ambulance reported 40 emergency runs Thursday at 3 p.m.