MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 1 p.m. Friday and 1 p.m. Monday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense — Rachel S. Coleman, 22, 2427 Fourth Ave., 16C, Meridian. Coleman is also charged with providing false identification information, driving without a license, driving with an expired tag and violation of insurance card in vehicle law.
• DUI, second offense – John Andrew Collier, 62, 1567 Bolen Long Creek Road, Meridian. Collier is also charged with felony DUI, driving with a suspended license (DUI) and driving with improper equipment.
• Disorderly conduct – Kasun Rakeem Dunn, 23, 4871 McDade Road, Meridian. Dunn is also charged with possession of a controlled substance, petit larceny and probation violation.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement – Murphy Graham-Lanier, 39, 1902 33rd Ave. 20. Graham-Lanier is also charged with public drunk.
• Shoplifting – Teasia S. Hill, 18, 206 59th Ave., Meridian. Hill is also charged with receiving stolen property.
• Simple assault – Pretoria Saria Holt, 33, 2428 Old Marion Road, Apt. 33, Meridian.
• Domestic violence – Cody Earl Jimerson, 28, 4515 State Boulevard, Meridian.
• Petit larceny – Carlos James Jones, 24, 2105 18th Ave., Meridian.
• Burglary, dwelling house – Aubrey Maurice Jordan Jr., 20, 3117 Fifth St., Meridian. Jordan is also charged with probation violation.
• DUI, first offense – Gregory Kelso, 48, 2112 29th Ave., Meridian. Kelso is also charged with possession of marijuana (first offense), driving with a suspended driver's license, violation of insurance card in vehicle law and driving with an expired tag.
• DUI, first offense – James L. Lewis, 31, 1914 Fifth Ave., Meridian. Lewis is also charged with careless driving.
• Shoplifting – Breanna Odom, 18, 3201 36th Ave. Odom is also charged with receiving stolen property.
• DUI, first offense – Griffin Thornton Parker, 27, 8445 Highway 45, Meridian. Parker is also charged with possession of marijuana (first offense), disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer and speeding.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement – Marqui M. Reid, 20, 4309 Newell Road, Meridian. Reid is also charged with indecent exposure.
• Shoplifting – Norman Shipman, 48, 1490 County Road 150, Boligee, Ala.
• Trespassing – Joe Lee Smith, 50, 801 28th Ave., Meridian