The Meridian Star
Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9:46 a.m. Tuesday and 9:46 a.m. Wednesday:
• Domestic violence, simple assault – Llane Maritza Edwards, 3005 Seventh St., 17, Meridian.
• Shoplifting, less than $250 – Deadrick D. Fulwiley, 23, 120 Eiland Ave., Louisville. Fulwiley is also charged with contempt of court/
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), second offense – Raymond Lee Johnson, 21, 706 North Broad St., York, Ala. Johnson is also charged with improper lane usage, driving without a license, and driving without liability insurance.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Tuesday:
• 2300 block of 45 north, nighttime
• 1300 block of 19th Avenue, daytime
• 1300 block of 34th Avenue, key, recovered
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9:46 a.m. Tuesday and 9:46 a.m. Wednesday:
• Probation violation — Christopher Len Criswell, 35, 10513 Highway 493, Bailey
• Begging – Fred Crosby, 64, 329 44th Ave.
• Shoplifting, two counts – Shanice P. Eason, 20, 2218 A. Ave., Meridian. Eason is also charged with contempt of court, two counts.
• Probation violation – Brandon A. Jones, 22, 1589 CR 664, Quitman.
• Grand larceny-more than $500, two counts – Clifton Paul Pigg, 42, 1343 Providence, Chunky. Pigg is also charged with obtaining controlled substance by fraudulent means and petit larceny, up to $500.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9:46 a.m. Tuesday and 9:46 a.m. Wednesday:
• 12500 block of Newton-Martin Road, Meridian
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs for Tuesday:
• False call 22nd Avenue
• False alarm Highway 19 North
• Vehicle accident Eighth Street
• Arcing, shorted electrical Old Eight Street Road
• Vehicle accident North Hills Street
• False alarm 32nd Avenue
Metro Ambulance reported 48 emergency runs Wednesday at 4 p.m.