The Meridian Star
Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9:26 a.m. Friday and 9:26 a.m. Monday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Dorothy M. Anthony, 25, 506 Front St. Ext., Meridian. Anthony is also charged with careless driving, driving with an expired tag, failure to exhibit driver's license on demand, DUI (child endangerment) and violation of child restraint law.
• DUI, second offense — George Lee Bagwell, 69, 212 Third Ave., S., Meridian.
• Domestic violence – Kevin D. Cooper, 26, 710 Stevens Road, Butler, Ala.
• Aggravated assault – Ian M. Fortenberry, 19, 11381 747 Road, Philadelphia.
• Possession of controlled substance with intent – Rodrico Donshay Hill, 41, 1514 Ninth Ave., Meridian. Hill is also charged violation of tint law and driving without a license.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Andrew Chandler Hubbard Jr., 34, 3311 First St., Meridian. Hubbard is also charged with providing false information (two counts) and simple assault (attempt to create fear)
• DUI, second offense – Donyell Scott Hudson, 32, 7455 Lizelia Road, D-7, Marion. Hudson is also charged with disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer, resisting arrests, failure to have vehicle under control, violation of insurance card in vehicle law, driving with a suspended license, reckless driving, failure to signal lane change, failure to yield to blue light/siren and speeding.
• DUI, first offense – Franklin D. King, 50, 44 CR 367, Enterprise. King is also charged with careless driving, driving with an expired tag and driving without liability insurance.
• DUI, second offense – Robin Davenport Milstead, 27, 307 Branch Estates, Meridian. Milstead is also charged with possession of paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and driving without a tag.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Montreze A. Moore, 18, 2107 25th Ave., Meridian. Moore is also charged with carrying a concealed weapon.
• Public drunkenness – Lamar Antonio Phillips, 29, 2805 St. Luke Street 73, Meridian. Phillips is also charged with disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer.
• DUI, first offense – Michael D. Portis, 37, 5808 Mosby Road, Meridian. Portis is also charged with driving without a license tag.
• Domestic violence, simple assault – Steven Matthew Simms 20, 78 East Main St. Simms is also charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• DUI, first offense – Marshall Spires, 54, 2900 St. Paul St., Meridian. Spires is also charged with possession of paraphernalia, providing false identification information, driving with a suspended license, violation of insurance card in vehicle law, driving on the wrong side of the road, disregard of traffic device and contempt of court.
• Shoplifting, $500 or more – Sean Edward Vicini, 24, 13340 Daphne Lane, N.W., Mcworth, Ga.
• DUI, first offense – Sedric Walk, 39, 2203 15th Ave., Meridian. Walk s also charged with driving without a license tag and obstructing traffic.
• DUI of other substance – Nicholas Oderrick Warren, 21, 921 27th Ave., Meridian. Warren is also charged with violation of insurance card in vehicle law, driving with a suspended license, driving without a license tag and driving without headlights.
• Public drunkenness – Antonio Williams, 36, 10714 Antioch Road, Lauderdale.
• Stalking – Jermaine Seals, Year of Birth (YOB), 1977, 35th Ave.
• Possession of marijuana – Deanna R. Gully, YOB-1988, Deanna Gully
• Disorderly conduct – Tori T. Bell, YOB-1991, King Road.
• DUI, second refusal – Donja Hudson, YOB-1980, Highway 19
• DUI, first offense – Donald E. Skinner, YOB-1946, Seventh Avenue
• Possession of marijuana – Tamario Portis, YOB-1994, 19th Street. Portis is also charged with public drunkenness.
• Disorderly conduct – Lamar Phillips, YOB-1984, 42nd Avenue
• Possession of marijuana – Fredrick McCoy, YOB-1984, Town Road, DeKalb
• DUI, first offense – Samoan L. Silliman, YOB-1989, Knox Road. Silliman is also charged with child endangerment/DUI and traffic violation
• Malicious mischief – Kmondrae D. Curry, YOB-1992, 50th Avenue. Curry is also charged with contempt.
• Disturbance of a business – Breanna Brown, YOB-1993, Old Marion Road
• Telephone harassment – Alfred Watts, YOB-1987, 71st Place
• Domestic violence, second offense – Michael Dunnigan, YOB-1972, 34th Avenue
• Fighting in public – Riana L. Carr, YOB-1992, Valley Road. Carr is also charged with providing false information
• Trespassing – Tracey D. Miles, YOB-1979, 59th Avenue. Miles is also charged with disturbing the peace.
• Cruelty to animals – Jomeaka Monroe, YOB-1988, 23rd Street. Monroe is also charged for not providing shelter for two dogs.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. Friday and 11:59 p.m. Sunday:
• 800 block of Fulton, nighttime
• 4000 block of 36th Avenue, nighttime
• 3200 block of 12th Street, daytime
• 3100 block of 16th Avenue, daytime
• 7100 block of 80 west, daytime
• 4000 block of 38th Street, unknown time
• 1100 block of 46th Avenue, nighttime
• 2000 block of 33rd Avenue, nighttime
• 400 block of 47th Avenue, nighttime
• 2400 block of 39th Street, unknown time
• 7800 block of Old 8th Street Road, daytime
• 100 block of South Frontage Road, nighttime
• 2000 block of 45 north, nighttime
• 3800 block of Davis, nighttime
• 300 block of 40th Avenue, nighttime
• 5000 block of 39 north, nighttime
• 4500 block of 39 north, nighttime
• 500 block of 45th Avenue, nighttime
• 3900 block of Davis, nighttime
• 600 block of 55th Avenue, key used, recovered, daytime
• 1200 block of NFR, key used, 2013 Ford F150, white, no tag
• 700 block of 19 north, daytime, recoved
• 5000 block of 1st Street, key used, recovered, nighttime
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9:26 a.m. Friday and 9:26 a.m. Monday:
• Rape, statutory — Dylan Dewayne Allen, 18, 3056 Hunter Ridge Road, Meridian • Disturbance o a family — Daniel T. Brown, 21, 514 Old Country Club Drive, Marion
• Possession of marijuana, first offense – Charles Ray Burrage, 22, 6676 Stennis Road, Meridian.
• Possession of paraphernalia – William Robert Combs, 18, 6384 Timber Trail Drive, Meridian.
• Possession of Schedule II, III, IV and V drugs – Keevin Lee Gambill, 31, 23265 Billie Green Road, Kilh.
• Domestic violence – Jason Raymond, Hannah, 44, 6712 Old Eight Street Road, Meridian
• Sale of cocaine – Andre L. Hodges, 40, 514 Berta Road. Hodges is also charged with possession of cocaine.
• Telephone harassment – Mason Dylan Howard, 20, 12595 A Martin Newton Road, Collinsville. Howard is also charged with felony malicious mischief/vandalism.
• Felony DUI – Thomas Jacob Joiner, 28, 468 Jeffery Acres Road, Meridian
• Sale of controlled substance, 34, 624 24th St., McComb
• Possession marijuana in vehicle, 19, Madison Claire Mitchell, 9076 Lake Flora Drive, Lauderdale.
• DUI, first offense – Marcia D. Thompson, 52, 1044 S. Cross Bridges Road, Mt. Peasant, Tenn. Thompson is also charged with resisting arrest.
• Burglary, commercial building-cars, etc. – Henry F. Washington, 30, 300 South Elm St., Tallulah, La.
• DUI, first offense – James Jordan Woods, 20, 11608 Martin Moore Road, Collinsville. Woods is also charged with possession of marijuana, first offense, driving on the wrong side of the road, reckless driving, seat belt violation (two counts)
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9:26 a.m. Friday and 9:26 a.m. Monday:
• 3300 block Northshore Drive, Toomsuba
• 9500 A Serton Road, Meridian
• Highway 495, Meridian
• Centerhill-Martin Road, Meridian
• Highway 11 & 80, Meridian
Metro Ambulance reported 63 emergency runs Monday at 3:45 p.m.