MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Jeremiah Morgan Burns, 21, 316 County Road, Carrollton. Burns is also charged for obstructing traffic.
• Petit larceny – DeAngelo Roshaud Ford, 21, 2401 29th Ave., J-2, Meridian. • Rape, statutory – Jakirie Montrez Gordon, 18, 2324 41st Ave., Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct – Bernisha Jackson, Year of Birth (YOB): 1993, Seth Cobb Road, Meridian.
• Shoplifting – Cody Koch, YOB: 1993, DuFour Drive, Meridian.
• Domestic violence – William Byrd, YOB: 1991, 46th Street, Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Thursday:
• 2600 block of 52nd Place, nighttime
• 1800 block of 34th Street, nighttime
• 400 block of North Frontage, nighttime
• Auto Burglary
• 2200 block of 38th Avenue, daytime, recovered
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense — Timothy S. Herrington, 45, 232 Adams St., Richland. Herrington is also charged for disorderly conduct (three counts), driving with a suspended license and violation of insurance card in vehicle law.
• Aggravated assault, domestic violence – Hyman Harland Murrell, 47, 3321 Davis St., Meridian. Murrell is also for contempt of court.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8:20 a.m. Thursday and 8:20 a.m. Friday:
• 3500 block of Paulding, Meridian
• Mayatt Road, Collinsville
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs on Thursday:
• False alarm, Highway 39 North
• Rescue or EMS standby Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Drive
• Medical assist, Old Eight Street Road
• Smoke or odor removal, 52nd Street
• False call, Knight Parker Road
• Lock-in, 45th Avenue
• Vehicle/pedestrian, Forest Hill Drive accident
• Vehicle fire, Highway 19 North
• False call, 14th Street
Metro Ambulance reported 44 emergency runs Friday at 2 p.m.