MERIDIAN — The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents from 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• Highway 11 S., Meridian.
• Bronson Road, Meridian.
• Steven Lane, Meridian.
• 1600 block Sandflat Road, Meridian.
• 2200 block Pigford Lake Road, Meridian.
Mississippi Highway Patrol
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop H reported reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• DUI — Allen W. Bourdreaux, 63, 1203 3rd St., Lake Arthur, Texas.
• DUI — Rex M. Croff, 48, 201 Miley St., Newton.
Marion Police Department
The Marion Police Department reported no arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Sunday.
• Vehicle accident, 8th Street
• Fire, 18th Avenue
• Cooking fire, Old Marion Road
• Vehicle fire, 30th Avenue
• False alarm, 15th Place S.
• Hazardous condition, St Andrews Street
• Power line down, 9th Avenue
• Building fire, Paulding Street
• EMS call, C Street
• Trash fire, Jimmie Rodgers Drive
Metro Ambulance reported 30 emergency runs between 3 p.m. Sunday and 3 p.m. Monday.