Mississippi Highway Patrol
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop H reported no arrests between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
Marion Police Department
The Marion Police Department reported no arrests between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
• False alarm, 27th Avenue South.
• Vehicle accident, Hwy. 19 N.
• EMS, Northview Dr.
• Service call, 4th Ave.
• Medical assist, State Blvd.
• Vehicle accident, 39th Ave.
• Lock out, Poplar Springs Dr.
• Structure fire, C St.
• Structure fire, 32nd Ave.
The volunteer fire departments reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
• EMS, Hunters Run (Northeast)
Metro Ambulance reported 39 emergency runs between 3 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday.
Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
• Shoplifting — Joshua L. King, 25, 101 River Oaks Cir., Philadelphia.
• Failure to pay justice court — Whitney H. Scott, 28, 2594 Hwy. 496, Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 8 a.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.
• At 6:51 p.m. Thursday, police responded to an armed robbery call in the 3100 block of Saint Paul Street. When Officers arrived and were unable to locate the victim who called this in and she would not answer her phone.
• At 8:45 p.m. Thursdasy, police responded to the 2100 Highway 39 North. Officers arrived in three minutes and the vehicle was recovered after being involved in an accident.
• At 10:47 a.m., police responded to the 600 block of 21st Street. Officers arrived at 10:54 AM and determined entry was gained through a window. This case is under investigation.
At 9:03 PM, On April 24, 2014, Meridian Police Officers responded to the 3400 block of Poplar Springs Drive. Officers arrived in 6 minutes and determined that the house had been shot into. There was no one in the residence at the time of the shooting.