MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday.
• Domestic violence — Charles E. Brooks, 54, 2702 11th St., Meridian.
• Murder — Tobias M. Williams, 18, 4550 35th Ave., Meridian.
• Possession of marijuana — Ledarrius Flucker, 22, 185 Sunshine Road, Meridian.
• Domestic violence — Sandra Ruffin, 44, 4819 Manning St., Meridian.
• Simple assault — Lashanna Watts, 25, 2071 Pickard Lake Road, Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday.
• At 1:03 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 2900 block of 18th Street. Officers arrived in two minutes and gave out a bolo for a 2008 White Mercury Marquis unknown tag number.
• At 3:19 a.m. Thursday, police responded to the 2700 block of 11th Street. Officers arrived at 3:22 a.m. and victim advised that an unknown black man jumped into his 1994 Beige GMC Sierra truck tag LB6242 around 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
• At 7:32 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 5400 block of 5th Street.
• At 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to the 100 block of Old 29th Avenue.
• At 12:06 p.m. Wednesday, police responded to Anderson Hospital. Officers arrived and determined that the victim had been shot in his right leg the night before in the 1800 block of 24th Street. This case is being investigated.
• Police responded to two additional shots fired calls. When officers arrived on scene they were unable to locate any evidence to the support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests from 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday.
• Disturbing the peace — Charles R. Burrage, 23, 7547 Pine Springs Road, Meridian.
• Domestic violence — Terry Henderson, 49, 4912 Hooper St., Meridian.
• Exploitation of vulnerable adult — Bertha Jenkins, 57, 206 32nd Ave., Meridian.
• Petty larceny — Kaelyn B. Massey, 21, Maycracker Circle, Meridian.
• Contributing to the delinquency of a minor — Jessie A. Stevenson, 25, 376 Branch Estates Road, Meridian.
• Simple assault — Linda C. Thomas, 64, 5582 Fisher Road, Meridian.
• Aggravated assault — Jerry L. Wallace, 24, 335 Greenhill Road, Toomsuba.