MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Public drunkenness – Willie J. Jackson, Year of Birth (YOB): 1975, 1616 28th Ave.
• Possession of marijuana – Shronn A. Kirksey, YOB: 1976, 7100 Old Hwy 80.
• Simple assault-Threat – Porsha Stennis, YOB: 1991, 4401 Ninth St.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents Wednesday and Thursday:
• 1800 block of 39th Place.
• 2000 block of Eighth Avenue.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Probation violation – Andrew Michael Dunnigan, 27, 3838 40th Ave., Meridian.
. • Possession of controlled substance – Matthew Colt Herrington, 24, 8050 Allen Road, Collinsville.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Allison Claire Robinson, 26, 328 Longwood Drive, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8:30 a.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday:
• Old Wire Road Road, Meridian.
• Highway 45, Meridian.
• 5100 block of Shiloh-Vimville Road.
• 2600 block of J. Green Loop, Lauderdale.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs for Wednesday:
• Steam, vapor, fog or dust, Lake Cove Drive thought to be smoke
• Outside rubbish, trash fire, 31st Street
• Good intent call, Highway 39 North
• Vehicle accident, 26th Street
• Vehicle accident, Highway 39 North
• Vehicle accident, Highway 39 By-pass
• False alarm, Bonita Lakes Circle
• Carbon monoxide incident, 23rd Street
Metro Ambulance reported 35 emergency runs Thursday at 3:30 p.m.