MERIDIAN — Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Nov. 27 and 8:30 a.m. Tuesday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Jacob Evan brewer, 27, 13211 Newton End Road, Collinsville. Brewer also faces charges for driving without liability insurance and driving with a suspended license.
• DUI, first offense – Christopher Cody Goodman, 23, 9101 Mabry Lane, Collinsville. Goodman also faces charges for driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• DUI, second offense – Christopher Luke Harper, 42, 3815 KOA Campground Road, Toomsuba. Harper also faces charges for leaving the scene of an accident and driving without liability insurance.
• DUI, second offense – Kendall Luron Harris, 22, 608 East Jefferson St., Demopolis, Ala. Harris also faces charges for obstructing traffic, driving with a suspended license, violation of insurance card in vehicle law and driving with an expired tag.
• DUI, first offense – Zachary Cheyenne Hudson, 37, 10187 A Wildcat Road, Collinsville. Hudson also faces a charge for failure to yield right of way.
• DUI, first offense – Pedro DeWayne Johnigan, 36, 7455 Lizelia Road, C2, Marion. Johnigan also faces a charge for speeding.
• Disorderly conduct/Failure to obey law enforcement officer – David Monroe Joles, 44, 9132 Joles Road. Joles also faces charges for resisting arrest and disposal of stolen property (two counts).
• DUI, first offense – Toyteshia R. Phillips, 27, 2015 Mosby Road, F5, Meridian. Phillips also faces a charge for littering.
• DUI, first offense – Barry Wade Riley, 29, 3616 Highland Ave., Meridian. Riley also faces charges for careless driving and driving without liability insurance.
• DUI, first offense – William Jason Rutherford, 33, 5389 Oxford Road, Lauderdale. Rutherford also faces charges for seat belt violation (two counts) and driving without liability insurance.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs for Nov. 27-Monday:
• Medical assist 45th Avenue
• Building fire Willow Drive
• False alarm 36th Avenue
• Gas leak Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Drive
• Medical assist Poplar Springs Drive
• False alarm Highway 39 North
• Building fire 30th Avenue
• Vehicle accident Highway 493
• Vehicle fire Martin Luther King Drive
• Vehicle accident Roebuck Drive
• False alarm 69th Avenue
• Building fire 44th Avenue
• Medical assist 18th Avenue
• False alarm Fifth Street
• Building fire 27th Avenue
• Rubbish fire 27th Avenue
• Gasoline spill St. Paul Street
Metro Ambulance reported 46 emergency runs Tuesday at 5 p.m.