MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Shoplifting, second offense – Ynekia LaShell Anthony-Clark, 24, 4907 Shumate Road, J9, Meridian. Anthony-Clark also faces charges for providing false identification information and contempt of court.
• Accessory after-the-fact – Andrea R. Avant,18, 1600 37th Ave., Meridian.
• Simple assault, domestic – Kendrick Edwards, 34, 4819 Shumate Road, Meridian.
• Possession of controlled substance – Renardo W. Pruitt, 31, 200 23rd St., Meridian.
• Resisting arrest – Quincy Randle, 34, 1722 24th Ave., Meridian.
• Simple assault, domestic – Spencer Walker , 29, 2719 40th St., Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Wednesday to
• 1900 block of Front Street.
• 2000 block of Mosby Road. Officers determined shots were fired into residence.
• 1800 block of 24th Street. Officers determined that shots were fired into residence.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• Failure to appear (Justice Court), two counts – Dekkar Allen Fleming, 23, 3077 Rob Sims Road, Meridian. Fleming also faces charges for violation of insurance card law in vehicle, driving with a suspended license and seatbelt violation.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Cynthia Louise Grable, 56, 27221 DV Moran Road, Pass Christian.
• Burglary-commercial building, cars, etc. – Thomas Joseph Hunter, 18, 1600 37th Ave., Meridian.
• DUI, first offense – Terrion Rodriques Larkin, 20, 1335 Zackary Lane, Meridian. Larkin aso faces a charge for seatbelt violation.
• Probation violation/Parole – Christopher Ryan Mardis, 24, 6209 Oakland Park St., Meridian. Mardis also faces a charge for shoplifting, less than $250.
• Failure to appear (Justice Court) – John Cecil Ross, 44, 114 Campground Road, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9 a.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday:
• 5390 block of Mini Farm Road, Meridian.
• 5380 block of Mini Farm Road, Meridian.
• 7500 block of J.O. Thomas Road, Meridian.
• Highway 19 South-Lizzie Road, Meridian.
• 9700 block of State Boulevard Extension, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following fire runs for Wednesday:
• Lock-in, North Frontage Road
• Brush fire, Highway 80 West
• Good intent, 35th Avenue
Metro Ambulance reported 50 emergency runs Wednesday at 4 p.m.