The Meridian Star
Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8:11 a.m. Monday and 8:11 a.m. Tuesday:
• Simple assault – Ramona A. Powers, born 1965, Ruth Circle.
• Simple assault – Rebecca Sims, born 1947, Apache Ridge Road.
• Trespassing – Antonio M. McClelland, born 1979, 26th Avenue.
• Trespassing – Scottie L. Williams, born 1991, 26th Avenue.
• Domestic violence – Dusty G. Stewart, born 1980, Pigford Lake Road.
• Shoplifting – Angela L. Kirk/Knight, born 1979, Needham Road.
• Domestic violence – Rachael C. Johnson, born 1990, Highway 494.
• Domestic violence –Sarah E. Kirkus, born 1984, Hillside Road.
• Simple assault, two counts – Terrell Lamar Wilson, 26, 3005 Seventh St., Meridian. Wilson is also charged with simple assault on a minor.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. Monday and 11:59 a.m. Monday.
• 2600 block of Myrtlewood Drive, daytime
• 3800 block of King Road, unknown time
•100 block of Russell Drive, nighttime
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8:11 a.m. Monday and 8:11 a.m. Tuesday:
• Sale of cocaine — Michael Lloyd, 51, 8059 A Lauderdale-Toomsuba Road. Lloyd is also charged with trespassing-willful and petit larceny
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8:11 a.m. Monday and 8:11 a.m. Tuesday:
• 7800 block Country Place Drive, Meridian
• 1200 block Highway 19 South, Meridian
• York Road, Lauderdale
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs:
• False alarm, 22nd Avenue
• False call, 11th Street
• Vehicle accident, 10th Street
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following emergency runs Sunday through Monday:
• Structure fire, Old Country Club Road (Marion/Russell/Northeast/Bailey/Lauderdale)
• Rekindle, Old Country Club Road (Marion)
• Restart, Old Country Club Road (Marion)
Metro Ambulance reported 51 emergency runs Monday at 3 p.m.