MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• Public drunk — Eddie Durr Jr., 44, 2019 38th Ave., Meridian. Durr is also charged with contempt of court.
• Possession of marijuana, first offense – Tyrone D. Smith, 44, 1314 10th Ave., Columbus. Smith is also charged with resisting arrest.
• Shoplifting, less than $250 – Michael Santrell Trotter, 32, 2035 38th Ave., Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. Friday and 11:59 p.m. Sunday:
200 block of 30th Avenue, daytime
4200 block of Grandview, daytime
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• Disorderly conduct – Hollis W. Yarbrough, 46, 11689 B Old Highway 80 West, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• 4600 block Pleasant Hill Road, Meridian.
• 8300 block Poplar Springs Drive, Meridian.
• 7000 block Jeffrey Acres Road, Meridian.
• 1600 block Skyline Road, Meridian
• 5300 block Mini Farm Road, Meridian.
• 4700 block A Pickard Road, Meridian
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• False alarm College Drive
• Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Sweet Gum Bottom Road
• Arcing, shorted electrical 42nd Avenue
• Outside rubbish fire 37th Avenue
Metro Ambulance reported 75 emergency runs between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. Tuesday.