MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. Thursday:
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement officer – Rodrigous Rorequez Smith, 26, 2917 South Sowashee, Meridian.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Anthony M. Williams, 39, 15223 North Big Hill Road, Gulfport.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. Wednesday and 11:59 p.m. Wednesday:
• 100 block of 30th Avenue, daytime
• 1100 block of Grand Avenue, daytime
• 400 block of 56th Avenue, nighttime
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. Thursday:
• Probation violation – Saja J. Featherstone, 38, 1306 Rocky Ridge Road, Collinsville.
• Sale of cocaine, two counts – Burton Levelle Hall, 31, 2278 A, Highway 496, Meridian.
• Sale of cocaine – Bernestine W. Hopson, 61, 8059 Lauderdale-Toomsuba Road, Toomsuba.
• Domestic violence – Richard Ryan Kell, 22, 6338 Graham Cemetary Road, Meridian Kell is also charged with probation violation.
• Probation violation – Gabriel Hoshea Kennedy, 29, 1409 17th St., Meridian.
• Sale of cocaine, two counts – Michael Lloyd, 50, 8059-A Lauderdale-Toomsuba Road.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Frederick R. Scott, 36, 1419 11th Ave., E-2, Meridian. Scott is also charged with driving with a suspended license, violation of insurance card in vehicle law and seatbelt violation, two counts.
• Sale of cocaine, two counts – Sabrina D. Wallace, 37, 335 A Greenhill Road, Toomsuba.
• Sale of cocaine, two counts – Shemond Rayshaw Wallace, 31, 335 A Greenhill Road, Toomsuba.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8 a.m. Wednesday and 8 a.m. Thursday:
• Highway 39 South, Meridian
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs for Dec. 5:
• Vehicle accident, I-20
• False alarm , North Hills Street
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported no emergency runs.
Metro Ambulance reported 49 emergency runs between 8 a.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Thursday.