MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The following people were arrested Tuesday by the Meridian Police Department, according to Lauderdale County Detention Facility records:
• Willie E. English, 47, 1719 Highway 19 North, embezzlement and three counts of pest control violation.
• Joseph Lakendrick Hare, 25, 1702 Bunk Newell Road; Felony DUI
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from 12:01 a.m. Tuesday to 12:59 p.m. Tuesday:
• 2400 block of 37th Avenue, daytime
• 1700 block of 36th Avenue, nighttime
• Auto Burglary, Parkview School
• 2400 block of Highway 19 North
• 2900 block of St. Luke, nighttime
•Armed robbery, Cefco on North Hills Street
• 53rd Avenue and 5th Street, car struck by bullet
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The following people were arrested Tuesday by the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department:
• Donald E. Alexander, 71, 2081 Pigford Lane; simple assault, attempting to create fear.
• Marvin R. Carter, 36, 8325 Poplar Springs Drive; possession of methamphetamine with intent
• Melanie Nicole Litton, 33, 2457 Lilac Ave.; sale of methamphetamine.
• Danny Eugene Williamson Jr., 28, 10950 Road 315; failure to pay Justice Court; five counts of contempt of court.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents on Tuesday:
• 9700 block of State Boulevard Extension
• 8300 block of Poplar Springs Drive, Meridiain
• 8400 block of Kewanee Road, Toomsuba
• 9700 block of Mt. Carmel Road, Meridian
• 10000 block of Gipson Road, Collinsville
• 2700 block of Valley Road, Meridian