MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday:
• Domestic Violence/simple assault – Glen Moffite, 27, 11166 A Gilbert Joyner Road, Meridian. Moffite also faces charges of disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement and having false ID information.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Patti Sharp, 49, 7537 State Boulevard Exit, Meridian. Sharp also faces charges of leaving the scene of an accident and having no liability insurance.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from 9 a.m. Thursday to 9 a.m. Friday:
• Meridian police officers responded to 2 shots-fired calls; officers were unable to locate evidence to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9 a.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday:
• 7700 block of Barnhill Road, Meridian.
• 0 Longcreek Road, Meridian.
• 0 Highway 39-Russell Drive, Meridian.
• 0 Highway 11/80, Meridian
• 0 5th Street and 16th Avenue, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday:
• Trespassing – Linda Bryan, 65, 8236 Highway 19 North, Collinsville. Bryan also faces a charge of telephone harassment.
• Public Drunkenness – Jeffery Chapman, 54, 2704 Valley Road, Meridian.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Jonathon Conner, 26, 178 Springhill Road, Meridian. Conner also faces charges of use of improper equipment, driving without a license tag, driving with a suspended license, having no liability insurance, possession of marijuana in vehicle, and possession of a controlled substance.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Clifford Harris, 29, 504 48th Avenue, Meridian. Harris also faces charges of driving without a license and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Stuart Jones, 41, 5499 11th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL. Jones also faces charges of having no liability insurance and violation of the seat belt law.
• Probation violation/parole – Malcolm Mclaughlin, 24, 2970 Oakmont Drive, Jackson.
• Failure to appear in court – Terrance Moore, 32, 106 Poplar Drive, Newton. Moore also faces on additional charge of failure to appear in court.
• Child restraint law – Erica Painter, 25, 2121 23rd Avenue, Meridian. Painter also faces 2 additional charges of violation of the child restraint law.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Gerad Saylors, 42, 926 Greene 410 Road, Marmadrake, AR.
• Disorderly conduct/failure to obey law enforcement – Kristen Street, 18, 7772 Barnhill Street, Meridian. Street also faces a charge of disturbance of family.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following fire runs between 9 a.m. Thursday and 9 a.m. Friday:
• Lock in, 42nd Street.
• Vehicle accident, North Hills Street.
Metro Ambulance reported 45 emergency runs Friday by 3 p.m.