MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Monday:
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Timothy Adams, 41, 4400 Rubush Avenue, Meridian. Adams also faces charges of disorderly contact/failure to obey law enforcement, resisting arrest, and possession of marijuana.
• Contempt of court – Denoreio Brassfield, 24, 1414 34th Avenue, Meridian.
• Disturbing the peace – Doris J. Evans, 52, 1509 33rd Avenue, Meridian.
• Robbery – Ashley Harrell, 26, 2126 Grand Avenue, Meridian. Harrell also faces charges of contempt of court, false ID information, and a bench warrant.
• Domestic violence – Sammie Tubbs, 54, 2014 20th Avenue E, Meridian.
• Malicious mischief/vandalism – Randy W. Welborn, 47, 660 Lakeland Drive, Meridian. Welborn also faces charges of simple assault and trespassing.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Monday:
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Jerry Carney Jr., 48, 1136 Aycock Road, Meridian. Carney also faces a charge of driving with a suspended drivers license.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Lindsey Garrard, 20, 5650 North Washington Street, Vicksburg. Garrard also faces a charge of an improper turn.
• Trespassing – Robert J. Garrett, 37, 5879 B Gene Carr Road, Meridian. Garrett also faces a charge of telephone harassment.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Scothea Hubbard, 44, 1621 24th Street, Meridian. Hubbard also faces charges of driving without a drivers license, having no liability insurance, and use of improper equipment.
• Failure to pay child support – Edward W. Jones, 61, 6708 Old 8th Street, Meridian.
• Failure to appear in court – Bobbie Jordan, 34, 4068 Old Homestead Road, Meridian.
• Probation violation/parole – Shane N. Moore, 23, 1721 Marion Russell Road, Meridian.
• Disturbance of family – Craig R. Murphy, 55, 833 Murphy Drive, Meridian. Murphy also faces a charge of indecent exposure.
• Driving under the influence (DUI) first offense – Taboris Tamayo, 29, 2428 Old Marion Road, Meridian. Tamayo also faces charges of careless driving and having no liability insurance.
• False pretense – Kimwin Winstead, 40, 8364 King Road, Bailey.