MERIDIAN — The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents between 12:01 a.m. Monday and 11:59 a.m. Tuesday.
• 200 block of 36th Avenue, daytime
• 2700 block of 49th Avenue, unknown time
• 1400 block of 26th Avenue, daytime
• 1600 block of Tommy Webb Drive, daytime
• 1300 block of 19th Avenue, nighttime
• 6000 block of 5th Street, key, nighttime, recovered
Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8:31 a.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Monday:
• Embezzlement — Jerry Lane Beard Jr., 26, 1812 Denton Road, Jena, La.
• Kidnapping — Letonya D. Brown, 28, 1515 45th Ave., Meridian. • Driving Under the Influence (DUI), first offense – Perry A. Gordon, 54, 11195 Henry Wedgeworth Road, Lauderdale. Gordon is also charged with driving with a suspended license and driving without a tag.
• Possession of marijuana in vehicle – Richard David Jones, 33, 6492 Highway 145 South A. Jones is also charged with running a red light.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8:31 a.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Monday:
• 2100 block Knox Road, Toomsuba
• 3300 block Skyland Drive, Meridian
• 3500 block Causeyville Road, Meridian
• 200 block Mt. Horeb Road B, Meridian
• 2400 block Bolen Long Creek Road, Meridian
• 7600 block Espey Road, Meridian
• Seth Cobb Road, Lauderdale
• 2700 block Valley Road 107, Meridian.
Marion Police Department
The Marion Police Department reported the following arrests between 8:31 a.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Monday:
• Domestic violence-Simple assault – Lawrence C. Brown Jr., 40, 514 Old Country Club Road EA7. Brown is also charged with petit larceny.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs:
• Vehicle accident, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Drive
• Rescue, EMS, Hwy 19 S
• Vehicle fire, 21st Street
• Gas leak, 16th Street
• Gas leak, 49th Avenue
• Carbon monoxide incident, 59th Avenue
• Carbon monoxide incident, 23rd Street
• Building fire, 19th Street
• Vehicle accident, 45th Avenue
• Brush fire, Windmill Drive
• Grass fire, Valley Street
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following emergency runs Friday through Sunday:
• Structure fire, Windsor Road (Bailey/Northeast/Suqualena)
• EMS, Oak Street (Suqualena)
• Brush fire, Confederate Drive (Marion)
• Structure fire, Lake Street (LSG/Meehan/Southeast, Suqualena)
• EMS, Valley Road (Southeast)
• Rekindle, Lake Street (Meehan)
• Accident, with injuries, Highway 495 (Bailey)
• Accident, with injuries, Highway 19 (Whynot/Causeyville)
Metro Ambulance reported 45 emergency runs Monday at 4:30 p.m.