• Vehicle accident, 16th Avenue
• Brush fire, Old Country Club Road
• Vehicle accident, North Hills Street
• Vehicle accident, 63rd Avenue
• Building fire, 21st Street
• Arcing, electrical equip., 35th Avenue
• Vehicle fire, 10th Avenue
• Grass fire, Grandview Avenue
• False alarm, 25th Court
• False alarm, 13th Street
• Vehicle accident, Hwy. 493.
• Medical assist, Poplar Springs Drive
• Vehicle fire, I-20.
• Vehicle fire, Arundel Road
• False alarm, 24th Street
• Vehicle accident, I-20.
• False alarm, 12th Street
• Grass fire, North Lakeland Drive
• Grass fire, 12th Street
• Lock in, North Hills Street
• False call, 45th Street
• Good intent call, 23rd Street
• Good intent call, Northview Drive
• Grass fire, Semmes Road
• Assist police, 56th Avenue
• Grass fire, 40th Avenue
• Vehicle/pedestrian accident, 40th Avenue
• Vehicle accident, Hwy. 39 N.
The volunteer fire departments reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. Wednesday.
• Traffic accident, Hwy. 493 (Bailey)
• EMS, Louise Drive (Lauderdale)
• Assist other agency, Dale Drive (Marion)
Metro Ambulance reported 37 emergency runs between 3 p.m. Tuesday and 3 p.m. Wednesday.