MERIDIAN — The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents from 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• I-20, Meridian
• Front Street / 14th Street, Meridian.
• 22nd Avenue / D Street
• 9200 block Lauderdale Toomsuba Road, Meridian.
• Old Highway 80 W., Meridian.
Mississippi Highway Patrol
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop H reported reported no arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
Marion Police Department
The Marion Police Department reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• Disturbing the peace — Anthony M. Johnson, 35, 3729 South St., Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Sunday.
• Rescue, EMS, 25th Avenue
• Vehicle accident, I-20.
No fire runs
• Medical assist, 56th Court
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following emergency runs.
• Kitchen fire, Highway 19 N. (Collinsville, Martin, Suqualena)
• Grass fire, H.W. White Road (Clarkdale)
• Grass fire, Causeyville Whynot Rd. (Southeast)
• EMS, Point Wanita Lake Road (Meehan)
• EMS, Causeyville Road (Long Creek)
• EMS, Gene Carr Road (Southeast)
• EMS, Highway 80 W. (Meehan)
• EMS, Causeyville Road (Causeyville)
• Traffic accident, Meehan Savoy Road (Meehan)
• Traffic accident, Old Country Club Road (Marion)
• EMS, Woodland Ridge Road (Suqualena)
• EMS, Lakewood Street (Suqualena)
• Grass fire, Paulding Road (Lost Gap)
• Brush fire, Centerhill Martin Road (Bailey)
• Bush fire, Russell Topton Road (Russell)
• Traffic accident, I-20 @ Mile Marker 127 (Meehan)
• EMS, Highway 495 (Bailey)
• EMS, Omitted Road (South)
• Assist other agency, Linton Road (Vimville, Causeyville, Whynot)
Metro Ambulance reported 34 emergency runs between 3 p.m. Friday and 3 p.m. Monday.