MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday:
• Disorderly conduct/Failure to obey law enforcement – Glen E. Mosley, 55, 1914 11th Ave., Meridian Mosley also faces a charge for public drunkenness.
• Escape in custody – Christopher Scarbrough, 30, 4883 Vimville Causeyville Road, Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct – Leslie Sykes, 72, 3710 Ninth St., Meridian.
• Disorderly conduct – Glen E. Mosley, 56, 1914 11th Ave., Meridian. Mosley also faces a charge for public drunkenness.
• Disorderly conduct – Molonda S. Lewis, 37, 4302 40th Ave., Meridian. Lewis also faces a charge for violation of school attendance law.
• Public drunkenness – Katherine Young, 38, homeless.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Tuesday to
• 1600 block of 14th Street.
• 200 block of Highway 19 North.
• 2200 block of 46th Avenue.
• 2100 block of 1st Avenue.
Meridian police officers responded to 1 shots-fired call; they were unable to locate evidence to support the call.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of other substance – Colby Fason, 29, 10636 Byrd Doerner Road, B., Collinsville. Fason also faces charges for driving without liability insurance and careless driving.
• Telephone harassment – Rachel Haguewood-Champagne, 53, 1630 Skyline Road, Meridian.
• Simple assault – Taundra LaShea Kelley, 30, 4100 Ninth St., Meridian. Kelley also faces a charge for suspended driver's license.
• Violation of Mississippi Compulsory School Attendance Law – Stanley Todd Mattar, 42, 8454 Wilson Dale Road, Collinsville. Mattar also face charges for driving without liability insurance, driving with a suspended license and violation of child restraint law.
• Probation violation/Parole – Larry Vardrekas Powell, 29, 2727 43rd Ave., Meridian.
• DUI, first offense – Nita Breedlove Samuelson, 51, 1247 Long Creek Road A, Meridian. Samuelson also faces a charge for careless driving.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday:
• 22nd Avenue Heights, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following fire runs for Tuesday:
• Vehicle accident, I-20
• Lock out, 20th Avenue
• False alarm, West Lake Drive
• Brush fire, Seventh Street
• Vehicle accident, Highway 19 South
• Building fire, A Avenue
Metro Ambulance reported 50 emergency runs Wednesday at 5 p.m.