The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday:
• 8300 block of Poplar Springs Drive, Meridian
• 300 block of Briarwood Road, Lot 61, Meridian.
• 5000 block of Valley Road, Meridian
• Highway 45 North, Meridian
• Highway 39 South-Johnson Dodge, Meridian
• Old 31st Avenue, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following fire runs for Wednesday:
• Medical assist, Fourth Avenue
• Motor vehicle accident, 37th Court
• Vehicle accident, 40th Street
• Aircraft standby, M Street
• Vehicle Accident, I-20
• False Alarm, Paulding Street
• Smoke Removal, 26th Avenue
• Trash fire, 36th Avenue
Metro Ambulance reported 61 emergency runs Thursday at 3:30 p.m.