MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday:
• Public drunkenness – Michael Ray Jimerson, 35, 2210 State Blvd., Meridian. Jimerson also faces a contempt of court charge.
• Simple assault – Charles D. Jones, 27, 1915 Fifth Ave., Meridian. Jones also faces a charge for petit larceny.
• Shoplifting – Edward T. Odom, 38, 3808 37th St., Meridian.
The Meridian Police Department reported the following incidents from Monday to
• 2300 block of Highway 39 North, Meridian.
• Victim came into the Meridian Police Department and reported that vehicle was broke into and an item taken.
• 2100 block of 14th Street, Meridian.
• Meridian police officers responded to three shots-fired calls; officers were unable to locate evidence to support the calls.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday:
• Resisting arrest – Arron L. Cole, 19, 517 12th Ave., Meridian.
Mississippi Department of Corrections reported the following arrests between 8:30 a.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday:
• Probation violation/Parole – Charlene Sue Farrington, 32, 193 Mt. Horeb, Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents between 8:30 a.m. Tuesday and 8:30 a.m. Wednesday:
• 11600 block of Highway 494, Collinsville.
• 3000 block of Highway 496, Meridian.
• 1500 block of Long Creek Road, Meridian.
• 10200 block of Masonic Lodge Road, Meridian.
• 7600 block of AC Brown Road, Meridian.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following fire runs for Tuesday:
• Vehicle Fire 23rd Street
• Gas Leak Highway 19 North
• Water/Steam Leak Second Street South
• Vehicle Accident 42nd Avenue
• Vehicle Accident Highway 19 South
• False Alarm 11th Street
• Grass Fire 12th Street
• Medical Assist Briarwood Road
• Vehicle Accident Lake Drive
Metro Ambulance reported 48 emergency runs Wednesday at 5 p.m.