MERIDIAN — The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents from 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• 11800 Lamar Drive, Collinsville.
• 2700 block Campground Road, Lauderdale.
• Suqualena Meehan Road, Meridian.
• Old Highway 45 South, Meridian.
• Rob Sims Road, Meridian.
• Highway 19 South, Meridian.
• Vimville Causeyville Road, Meridian.
• 4200 block Old Wire Road, Meridian.
• 3300 block Industrial Drive, Meridian.
• 4600 block Pleasant Hill Road, Meridian.
Mississippi Highway Patrol
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop H reported reported the following arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• DUI — Kyle Green, 30, 6398 Highway 11 South, Enterprise.
• DUI — Robert Harbour, 57, 140 Ollhoft Road, Meridian.
• DUI — Mark D. Ishmael II, 24, 58605 Augusta Road, White Castle, La.
Marion Police Department
The Marion Police Department reported no arrests between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday.
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Sunday.
• Grass fire, Bonita Lakes Circle
• Unauthorized burning, 52nd Avenue
• Vehicle accident, 40th Avenue
No fire runs
• EMS call, 42nd Street
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following emergency runs.
• Traffic accident, Vimville Causeyville Road (Southeast)
• EMS, Collinsville Martin Road (Collinsville)
• Assist other agency, Poplar Springs Drive (Northeast, Bailey, Marion)
• EMS, Fred Haguewood Road (Vimville, Causeyville)
• EMS, Shanrock Road (Long Creek)
• Grass fire, I-20 at MM 159 (Russell)
• EMS, Oakatibbee Dam Road (Suqualena)
• EMS, Long Creek Road (Long Creek)
• Traffic accident, Seth Cobb Road (Lauderdale)
• EMS, Lakewood Drive (Suqualena)
• Brush fire, Highway 145 (Clarkdale)
• Traffic accident, Mt. Horeb Road (Clarkdale)
Metro Ambulance reported 32 emergency runs between 3 p.m. friday and 3 p.m. Monday.