MERIDIAN — Meridian Police Department
The Meridian Police Department reported the following arrests between 1 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI), second offense — Jason Dewayne Butler, 33, 412 40th Ave., Meridian.
• Burglary-dwelling house – Jarrod H. Gingel, 34, 8221 Highway 39 North, 14A, Meridian.
• Disturbance by noise or offensive conduct – Christopher Allen Vaughn, 22, 4311 Fifth St., Building 83, Lauderdale.
The Meridian Police Department reported no incidents between 1 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday.
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following arrests between 1 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• Failure to pay (Justice Court) – Travis Santell Clayton, 33, 5759 Toomsuba Road, Toomsuba. Clayton is also charged with four counts of failure to appear (Justice Court).
• Possession of methadone – James Alan Dyer, 25, 10398 A Woods Road.
• Probation violation, two counts – Aldrick Devon Carpenter, 28, 1409 47th Ave., Meridian.
The Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department reported the following incidents from 1 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• 900 block, Jeff Davis School Road, Meridian
• 7800 block, Pine Springs Road, Meridian
The Meridian Fire Department reported the following emergency runs between 8 a.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday:
• Building fire, Ninth Avenue
• Vehicle accident, Highway 39 North
The Lauderdale County Volunteer Fire Departments reported the following emergency runs from Sunday to Tuesday:
• Vehicle fire, I-20/59 westbound (Toomsuba)
• Accident, w/injuries, Highway 19 North (Suqualena)
• Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Lucus Drive (Toomsuba)
• Accident, w/injuries, Highway 493 (Bailey)
• Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA), West Lauderdale Road (Collinsville)
• EMS, Pickard Campbell Road (Causeyville)
• EMS, Long Creek Water Road (Long Creek)
• EMS, Suqualena Road (Suqualena)
• EMS, T M Jones Road (Clarkdale)
• MVA, Highway 45 North (Lauderdale)
• EMS, Pickard Campbell Road (Causeyville/Vimville/Whynot) • EMS, Highway 145 (Clarkdale)
• MVA, Extension Road (Lauderdale)
Metro Ambulance reported 55 emergency runs between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday.