Joan Elder, left, preschool educator with the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science, shows Meridian Community College Early Childhood Education Technology students Jackie Cork, 22, of Ackerman, center, and Diyonna Sidney, 25, of Meridian ways to use scrap material to enhance learning. Here she has created a snake with old neckties. Elder’s talk was part of a professional development session held on the MCC campus.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines