MERIDIAN — The Division of Nursing and Allied Health at East Mississippi Community College teamed with the Mississippi chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association to host the 2013 Walk to End Alzheimer’s held recently at EMCC’s Golden Triangle campus. The event exceeded its goal by raising more than $22,000 for Alzheimer’s research and support and attracted more than 275 participants. EMCC nursing students raised more than $1,200 while earning community service hours by volunteering at the event.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines