MERIDIAN — Here's a look at upcoming programs and events at Meridian Community College. For more information (FMI), call (601) 482-7445, unless otherwise noted:
• Thursday – Parenting Seminar, “ADHD: Driven to Distraction,” 5:30 p.m.
• Thursday – Allied Health and Nursing Open House, from 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. For more information: Krystal Powe, (601) 484-8758.
• Thursday – Continuing Education: Antiques at Embellish, 6 p.m., Webb Hall.
• Thursday – Continuing Education: Furniture Painting with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, from 4 p.m.-8 p.m., Webb Hall.
• Oct. 27 – ACT testing, 8 a.m., Ivy Hall. FMI: Mark Gunn, (601) 484-8652.
• Oct. 27 – Continuing Education: Student Defensive Driving, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., MCC Workforce Development Center.
Here's a look at upcoming programs and events at East Central Community College:
• Nov. 5 – Preregistration for returning campus and online students – Scooba and Golden Triangle campuses. The early registration period for current students ends Nov. 9.
A second early registration period for all students, including current and incoming students, will open Nov. 12 and run through Dec. 7.
For more information, a registration guide is available online at eastms.edu, or campus registrars can be reached at (662) 243-1920 at the Golden Triangle campus or (662) 476-5040.