MERIDIAN — East Mississippi Community College President Dr. Rick Young announces the future availability of a specialty license plate featuring the college’s name, logo and two national football championships. The specialty tag will cost $51, of which the EMCC Development Foundation will receive $32.50 to support the college’s programs. The State of Mississippi requires EMCC to pre-sell 300 tags before production of the tags can begin. If the college meets that goal, the specialty license plates will be available for pick-up at county tax offices this summer. The State Tax Commission will notify each county of those who have purchased tags, and EMCC will notify buyers when they are available for pick-up. For details and an order form, look for a link on the homepage at www.eastms.edu. Questions? Call EMCC at (662) 476-5063.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines