MERIDIAN — Northwest Middle School students, from left, Kacie Nabors, Catelyn Alford and Madison Dees show off their results on the Pennies for Patients goal poster. NMS students raised more than $2,119.81 – exceeding their goal of $2,000 – for Pennies for Patients, which benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Northwest’s fundraising efforts placed them 65th out of 475 participating schools in the Louisiana/Mississippi Region; 27th out of 194 participating schools in the state of Mississippi; first in Lauderdale County; and first in the Meridian Public School District.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines