MERIDIAN — Meridian High School Youth Advisory Council members are shown with donated items for the East Mississippi Animal Rescue, an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to the rescue and re-homing of abandoned animals in East Mississippi. Shown are: front row, from left, Lisa Abel, Emily Paul and Lauren Gaddie; second row, from left, Jalen Gordan, Cameron Seaphus, Amanda Price, Kissy Watkins, Lynette Nave, Margaret Griffin, Katie Bruister, Kinsey Thornton and Madeline Griffin; and back row, from left, Holli Cobb (YAC sponsor), Scott Ellis, Brandon Perry, Mia Pittman, Damon Kirk, Keisha Robinson, Cathy Sims, Claire McCraw, Caroline McGinnis, Devyn Chesney and Wendell Sorell. YAC collected the items for this year's service-learning project this year.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines