MERIDIAN — Dr. Mark Keenum, Mississippi State University president, and MCC’s Dr. and Mrs. Scott Elliott, joined in celebration last week at MSU-Meridian 40th Anniversary dinner in the Kalmus Auditorium. During Keenum’s remarks to the audience, he repeatedly acknowledged Meridian Community College’s vital role in helping to get MSU-Meridian up and running four decades ago. The first MSU-Meridian office was in MCC's Ivy Hall, which was a temporary location before MSU’s operation moved to Hardin Hall. MCC is also in a mode of celebration this school year with a series of events in recognition of its 75th year.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines